Blackstone Labs - Angel Dust V2
Blackstone Labs - Angel Dust V2
Blackstone Labs has taken all the feedback they received from there first Angel Dust pre workout and come back with the ultimate pre workout formula. Don't panic! Though other companies have released new versions of there products that left you full of disappointment, Dust version 2 has promised to deliver all the power you loved from the original.
Hair on fire, eyes bugging out of your head, psycho intensity in just ONE scoop. Explosive strength and power, extreme energy, endurance, and fire hose sized veins and pumps. Blackstone labs made an effort to analyze the most up to date research in the field, and catered toward what you, the athlete, needs to drink for optimal performance.
There’s no fillers or junk, but simply the best tasting, highest quality ingredients available on the market. You can’t have the most potent products in the industry and go half-assed on the formula.
That means none of the side-effects you hate like cramping, anxiety, or trips to the restroom 10 minutes into your workout. If you thought that the original Angel Dust with Hype was a sick combo, Dust V2 works even better with our Nitrous Oxide Booster.
Some of the ingredients that make this product amazing:
- Beta Alanine reduces lactic acid build up while training allowing for more sets and reps throughout the course of a workout.
- L-Taurine increases mental concentration and alertness and can improve your overall sense of well-being. Taurine has proven to regulate oxidative stress, protect against hardening of the arteries, lower blood pressure, support blood sugar levels, and support energy production.
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 is primarily known to delay the onset of fatigue during high-intensity training and a precursor to nitric oxide allowing for better pumps while training. Citrulline Malate actively delays pH buildup in the muscles. By keeping muscle pH levels at a manageable level, Citrulline Malate aids in recovery and helps to alleviate soreness.
- N-Acetly-L Tyrosine benefits include mood enhancement, counteracting negative side effects of stimulants by lowering anxiety, and promoting healthy blood pressure during times of stress.
- L-Norvaline is a form of the branched chain amino acid known as Valine, and while showing some of the nutritional benefits of Valine, L-Norvaline has also been suggested to help support circulation and cardiovascular efficiency. During exercise, it is important to maximize blood flow so that nutrient-rich blood flows to the active muscle tissues. When there isn’t enough blood flow to specific areas, you will feel it in the form of fatigue and muscle failure.
- Caffeine Anhydrous triggers a range of performance-specific benefits including improved focus, elevated alertness, faster reaction time, reduced fatigue, increased endurance and elevated mood.
- CHP Choline: This is a nootropic. It will enhance mood and you will really feel it going to work.
- Stearoyl Vanillylamide (Enduramax): This has been researched to increase exercise performance. It promotes prolonger performance at a great capacity so you can train at your best the entire workout.
The blue sky flavour tastes amazing and has very little bitterness to it, mixes easily with water in a shaker
Mix 1 scoop with 500ml of water 15-30 minutes pre workout.